The Anonamaker Collaboration - Fourth Edition
It's almost time! Preorder will be open from May 3-13, midnight through midnight cst. If you can't wait, there will be five boxes available at the Contrary Polish table at Polish Con NYC on April 29.
You cantankerous loudmouths asked for it, now buy it already! This is the fourth release of the Anonamaker Project, a bi-monthly offering of sassy polishes and other items made by six of your favorite brands. This edition is brought to you by Cameo Colours, Pretty Jelly, Contrary Polish, Lollipop Posse, Cuter Cuticles, and ellagee. Future editions will feature a different mix of brands.
Pre-order is available from May 3-13. The first 25 boxes will be ready for shipping on or before May 5. All box orders after the first 25 and all individual item orders will begin shipping on or before May 30. Any additional items ordered with pre-order items will all ship at the same time.
The boxed set is a $66 value if purchased individually.
Each box contains:
- Red Red Whine, 15 ml bottle. A blindingly sparkly cherry red holographic polish with gold shimmer. You might need some cheese to go with it.
- I Feel Petty, Oh So Petty, 15 ml bottle. A green/blue/violet/red shifting base with a tight scattered holo effect, silver holographic micro flakes, pink/gold and sky blue/violet/purple ultrachrome flakes. Opaque in 2-3 coats, depending on application.
- Beating a Dead Unicorn, 12 ml bottle. Light pink holographic microglitter with multichrome flakies and rainbow microglitter, speckled with black microglitter.
- 50 Pages from the Book of Shade, 12 ml bottle. A glitter bomb topper packed with more than 50 different colors, shapes, sizes, and finishes of glitter. Every bottle is different, and each dip of the brush will bring a unique mix of glitters for your nail.
- If I Were a Peacock Tail..., 15 ml bottle. Deep purple base filled with color-shifting shimmer (emerald green to turquoise to cobalt blue). Roll those ass eyes all day long.
- Wanna Be Starting Somethin Cuticle Oil, 6 ml rollerball bottle. Whether you're just here for the memes or just love the salt, this cuticle oil will do the trick. It smells like hot, buttered popcorn! Michael would approve.
- A Snark Snack popcorn magnet.
- A super salty little goodie bag including an Acetone Alley membership card.
The items are currently exclusive to this release and may or may not be available in each brand's shop at a later date. And no, we're not gonna tell you who made what, cause Anonamaker is Anon.
Photos courtesy of Polish and Paws